Grants and state aid advisory
Comprehensive services in the field of state aid and investment incentives:
- subsidy and grant analyses – search for an appropriate subsidy programme for your project
- analysis of a project and enterprise according to subsidy and grant programmes
- composition of an application including required annexes and submitting of the application
- administration of subsidies and grants
- supervision during and after realization of a project and during the monitoring period
- administration of tenders
- processing of payment applications
- monitoring reports
- communication with public authorities
- preparation for inspections of authorities, simulation of inspections, assistance during inspections
- audit of subsidies and grants by certified auditor
- other relevant activities
We provide all the services either as a comprehensive package for the entire project cycle or as individual services tailored to the client’s needs.
Why are we better than others?
- key members of our team have experience from implementation of aid programmes financed by the EU and by the state from their previous occupations in public institutions (Agency CzechInvest, Inspection department of Financial Authorities)
- our state aid consulting is complex and interdisciplinary including the field of accounting and taxes, which is done in cooperation with a tax advisor or auditor
- each project has one project manager from the beginning till the end – from composition of the application – to tenders – to processing of payment applications and the monitoring report. As a result, the application is drafted in a way that prevents future problems with realization and its administration. Continuity is ensured.
We focus on the following Operational Programmes:
Operational Programme Enterprise and Innovations for Competitiveness
Operational Programme Environment
Operational Programme Research, Development and Education,
Integrated Regional Operational Programme
Rural Development Programme
Operational Programme Prague – Growth Pole of the Czech Republic
We have rich experience with financing projects from both the structural funds of the EU and Czech state budget. We are therefore aware of the fact that a successful application for a subsidy is just a part of the story. On the contrary, it is harder to fulfil all requirements in order to sustain the subsidy. It is necessary to know, not only the subsidy-related regulations, but also tax law and accounting standards. We know how to apply successfully and we are able to provide all the necessary supplementary services. Moreover, we are able to find bank loan financing for your project, since the majority of the subsidies are paid after the project’s realization.